Webster’s French-English Dictionary $4.99 per unit, $119.76 per carton of 24
*Please note: Suggested Retail is per book, quantity is per carton.
Created in Cooperation with the Editors of Merriam-Webster
This bidirectional dictionary from the editors of Merriam-Webster contains definitions and translations for the core vocabulary and idioms of French and English as they are spoken and written today. This paperback comes packed with information for students, tourists, and business travelers alike.
- More than 40,000 entries and 50,000 translations
- French to English and English to French
- Many terms specific to French-speaking Canada
- Many British terms and spellings commonly used in Canada
- IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) pronunciations of both French and English
- Special sections provide practical information on correct usage. They include:
- Conjugation of French Verbs
- Irregular English Verbs
- French Numbers
- Pronunciation Symbols
- Common French Abbreviations